Hotwheels Collectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any hotwheels collectors on here?? I've recently got back into the hobby as of lately. I went friday and hit several stores and look what I found. To the uneducated eye these are just hotwheels cars. To a collector they are worth a few bucks and are much rarer than regular ones :D

i251.photobucket.com_albums_gg289_ozzman4790_Mobile_20Uploads_Photo1029.jpg

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those are the "treasure hunts" or something to that effect, right?
Yes. They made 10k cars world wide until 2000. After that they started making more. I had TH cars worth 60-100 by themselves. After 2000 I quit collecting them. I found 6 TH cars at one Wal-Mart on the same day.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a pretty big collection. Lots of box sets and TH's. Don't rememeber why but ended up selling them all. I used to buy them from a guy I worked with, he's a huge hotwheels collector/dealer.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was just having this conversation with my son yesterday. When dlbleak and I were kids in the 70s we had lots of hotwheels. Problem is, we went to a lot of dirt track racing back then and tried to make our hot wheels match the race cars we saw on the track. Don't worry though since all we did was increase the value of your originals. So essentially, we Bubba'd a lot of little cars.

My bro later collected them bigtime but I didn't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom