Hotwheels Collectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally i blame the guys on FEP. lol there's a 28 or 38 page thread on toy cars over there.

I'd love to find the super treasure hunt maverick grabber. they go for $35-40 on ebay
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-HOT-WH...ast_Vehicles&hash=item1e6c90bdde#ht_703wt_754

Years of looking(I still go by the HW display when I am in a store) and I have yet to find a TH. I just end up buying them on ebay...

I've parsed my collection now to all of the variations of a specific car that I like, '34 5 window, etc...

Reason I haven't started again is there are alot of new cars I could like, and the wife complains alot about the boxes of cars in the closet.

I still have most of my HW's from when I was a kid(a long time ago), and the wheel case, mongoose and snake funny cars and dragsters, etc.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had all of my old Redlines from when I was a kid back.

They lived a good life though. Spent most of their time doing 'Dukes of Hazzard' and 'Smokey & The Bandit' recreations on the dirt roads I built under various trees in the backyard.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I had all of my old Redlines from when I was a kid back.

They lived a good life though. Spent most of their time doing 'Dukes of Hazzard' and 'Smokey & The Bandit' recreations on the dirt roads I built under various trees in the backyard.

Ha, I built a road or two in my day...

I also created "wrecks" by putting some of my crappy cars in Dad's vise and crushing them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom