How Big?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious to see how big you think this boar is? I've shot larger but I'm curious to what you guys have to say? The whitetail are for size reference.

ai118.photobucket.com_albums_o82_durantsports_guy_72_SUNP0004.jpg

ai118.photobucket.com_albums_o82_durantsports_guy_72_SUNP0009.jpg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not really a good angle to guess the weight from, but i'd say compareing the height to the deer it may be around 375-400lbs. dont look to have very thick hams so i cant say for sure.
i had a domestic boar that went 0ver 500lbs once and i dont think that one is as big.it certanially has some height but i really cant tell the body mass.

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
not really a good angle to guess the weight from, but i'd say compareing the height to the deer it may be around 375-400lbs. dont look to have very thick hams so i cant say for sure.
i had a domestic boar that went 0ver 500lbs once and i dont think that one is as big.it certanially has some height but i really cant tell the body mass.

Yeah the angle isn't very good at all. this was the only one of him that showed up on the camera too. Gots lots of deer pictures. Should have alot more when I go check it in a couple weeks. Got a feeder out now. When I put this camera out we had to machete our way through 14 foot tall ragweed forests to get back there. Repositioned the camera and the area behind the center tree is cleared out now and has the feeder setting there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom