How did that work out for you Rambo?🙋‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aku

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"The incident sparked a debate about gun ownership and self-defense. Supporters of the gun store owner argue that he was within his rights to defend himself and his property with deadly force, while opponents argue that such incidents are avoidable and that gun ownership can lead to unnecessary violence."

So which part is the "unnecessary violence"? The guy with a gun committing a felony, or the shop owner with a gun who defends himself and property?

Or, is the question whether there should be self-defense or not?

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, this video is super old been on the Internet forever. The way his duel-wield pistols go flying when he hits the floor like a pile of bricks cracks me up.

Must’ve got a brain or CNS hit. Dude was dead when he hit the floor.

Obviously, it’s sad that a life was lost. That kid was probably somebody’s brother, and was definitely someones son… but he made a terrible decision that day, and it turned out to be his last unfortunately

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, this video is super old been on the Internet forever. The way his duel-wield pistols go flying when he hits the floor like a pile of bricks cracks me up.

Must’ve got a brain or CNS hit. Dude was dead when he hit the floor.

Obviously, it’s sad that a life was lost. That kid was probably somebody’s brother, and was definitely someones son… but he made a terrible decision that day, and it turned out to be his last unfortunately

Two small disagreements:

1) dude was dead slightly “before” he hit the floor.

2) not sad, not even a little. What makes me sad is that the second armed robber got away.

Most everything else I agree with 100%. The flying pistols most of all. Look like hockey pucks sliding across freshly Zamboni’d ice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom