How did that work out for you Rambo?🙋‍♂️

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Vicious shop owner intent on killing an innocent, young son. Such a good boy, a good student, just trying to help out his Momma and hone the skills of his preferred vocation.

Further proof of the violence created by private gun ownership and a good, hard working son being required to be armed, to try and pursue his livelihood.

I love a happy ending

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did he duck behind the counter and shoot him through the glass? Or do I just need my eyes checked?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two small disagreements:

1) dude was dead slightly “before” he hit the floor.

2) not sad, not even a little. What makes me sad is that the second armed robber got away.

Most everything else I agree with 100%. The flying pistols most of all. Look like hockey pucks sliding across freshly Zamboni’d ice.
One small disagreement, it is a little sad that the store owner got his display case broken and had to clean up a biohazard mess.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, this video is super old been on the Internet forever. The way his duel-wield pistols go flying when he hits the floor like a pile of bricks cracks me up.

Must’ve got a brain or CNS hit. Dude was dead when he hit the floor.

Obviously, it’s sad that a life was lost. That kid was probably somebody’s brother, and was definitely someones son… but he made a terrible decision that day, and it turned out to be his last unfortunately
That kid was a 44 year old Emmanuel Henry.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That kid was a 44 year old Emmanuel Henry.
Really he was 44? I guess I just assumed he was young. It’s a wonder how he made it to the age of 44 being that stupid.

The whole dual wielding pistols thing is the most laughable part to me. This ain’t a video game bruh lol. Idiot…

Do police officers or military duel-wield handguns? Heck no! Anyone who has ever shot a pistol knows you can put hits on target much more effectively with two hands on one pistol. Holding two pistols does not make you double scary lmao

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Really he was 44? I guess I just assumed he was young. It’s a wonder how he made it to the age of 44 being that stupid.

The whole dual wielding pistols thing is the most laughable part to me. This ain’t a video game bruh lol. Idiot…

Do police officers or military duel-wield handguns? Heck no! Anyone who has ever shot a pistol knows you can put hits on target much more effectively with two hands on one pistol. Holding two pistols does not make you double scary lmao
IF you have the hand-eye coordination & reflexes for that, you'd be scary as ****. I sure don't. All the wanna in the world won't make it happen, either. Hours and hours of daily practice COULD make it happen, IF you have the genes for it. Those are both big IF's.

"Expect in one hand, expectorate in the other. See which one gets full first."

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The article reads;
Many people argue that the gun store owner was within his rights to defend himself and his property.

Duh. As if he did not have that right.
I think 99% of people would agree he was within his rights to defend himself.
Must have been written by a liberal news paper writer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom