How do i get started in science competitions?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rogelioholley

New to the site!
Reaction score
Im in middle school, and i wanted to start entering science competitions. I'm going to enter into the Young Scientist 3m competition, but i was wondering how you start entering science olympiads across the country. Do you need to be nominated from schools and such. Where do you really start, and does anyone know a website that shows all the upcoming events, like science fairs, competitions etc.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im in middle school, and i wanted to start entering science competitions. I'm going to enter into the Young Scientist 3m competition, but i was wondering how you start entering science olympiads across the country. Do you need to be nominated from schools and such. Where do you really start, and does anyone know a website that shows all the upcoming events, like science fairs, competitions etc.

Wow how did this get posted here?

When I did math competitions, I got into it by asking my teachers and joining math club. Try the same with your science teachers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom