How does Ron Paul look now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michaelnc4444

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's exactly what I did at this last election.
Not voting for Romney if you were a Paul supporter makes sense. Bulbboy, however, not voting as a Republican, for a Republican, I find HIGHLY unlikely. If he had won the nomination, FOX would have supported him and the RNC machine would have as well. Based on the fact that you did vote for Romney, I can only assume that is because you believed the hype those people put forth. Either that, or like I said, you felt anyone was better than Obama. Either way, even though you say it isn't so, I imagine Paul would have gotten your vote.

I really need to quit commenting in this thread, it is a pointless one, and as long as Republicans refuse to support a candidate that supports the Constitution, we are in trouble, because the Democrats NEVER will. So, as our rights are stripped away, those of you who feel people like Paul are "crazy" remember, you reap what you sow.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As I said, the idea that Republicans would not have voted for Paul had he won the nomination is purely laughable. So, your point is moot.

But, you see, people have to vote for you in order for you to be the nominee. The reason he didn't win the nomination is that there weren't enough people who chose to vote for him.
What are you missing here, exactly?

michaelnc4444

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
But, you see, people have to vote for you in order for you to be the nominee. The reason he didn't win the nomination is that there weren't enough people who chose to vote for him.
What are you missing here, exactly?
He didn't win the nomination because the media blacked him out for the most part and painted him as a crazy old coot. Which is what you seem to believe... Do me a favor, if you don't like Paul, tell me what you don't like, I assure you, whatever issues you disagree with him about, are un-Constitutional issues and you are are the wrong side of them.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
He didn't win the nomination because the media blacked him out for the most part and painted him as a crazy old coot. Which is what you seem to believe... Do me a favor, if you don't like Paul, tell me what you don't like, I assure you, whatever issues you disagree with him about, are un-Constitutional issues and you are are the wrong side of them.

While standing in the long line to enter yesterday's gun show, I was chatting with all the nearby people, most of whom were lamenting at Romney's resounding defeat. I mentioned that I supported Ron Paul and was met with an onslaught of "he's crazy". As usual, I asked "how's he crazy?" and as usual, I got the standard answer of "well, if you're unable to see that for yourself, I'm not going to waste my time explaining it to you". I said, we're stuck in this line for at least another 15 minutes with nothing better to do, so just give me a few points of how Ron Paul is crazy. He just couldn't get beyond simply saying Ron Paul is crazy. Usually, most people who criticize someone with the charge of being crazy, they can list reams of compelling reasons why, but for Ron Paul, this man, no anyone else can support charges of Ron Paul is crazy, except to repeat themselves again and again. He's Crazy because Fox News says so is about as good as it gets.

Can anyone here say why they believe Ron Paul is crazy, or is it 'just because'?

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone here say why they believe Ron Paul is crazy, or is it 'just because'?

It's "just because" that's what they were spoon fed by those "that know". People don't like to think for themselves anymore. Or God forbid, seek out the information for themselves.

Reminds me of that State Farm "The Internet doesn't lie" commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bufTna0WArc

Latest posts

Top Bottom