How it is with Adam Carolla (LINK HAS STRONG LANGUAGE)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn't heard that, but GREAT for him. If he pulled himself up from being raised on wellfare to being well off GREAT FOR HIM. At least he aint on wellfare still

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Made me think about when I was a kid. I played T-ball. My team went on to the state finals. We lost and came in 2nd. By the time my youngest played T-ball, it was a joke. There is no game left. Everyone hits, everyone runs the bases, and no one keeps score. In the end, nobody learns anything about baseball, but they learn how to be pc.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know a ton about Adam Carolla but I've listened to him enough to know he made his own way. He worked the crap jobs to get where he is today rather than bitching about how the establishment was at fault for keeping him down. Fortunately this OWS thing has about played out. Our little Tulsa group pretty much fizzled out when they went to protesting business to campaigning for the release of some felon in the pokey. Yawn.

One observation that I made was that I passed by their small group of protesters one day at lunch and noticed that everyone of them was smoking. I guess they didn't realize that they were slaves to the tobacco corporations.

JaredC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember listening to Adam Corolla in junior high in CA on a radio show called "Love Lines". It was the show that made Dr. Drew famous and Corolla was the co host. Basically people called in asking for advice on sex, drugs, std's, you name it they talked about it. Dr. Drew usually gave the medical more serious advice and Corolla was more along the lines of "meh. double wrap it and hit it anyways" sort of thing. The show was radio gold. Every kid I knew listened to it every night after 10pm well until high school. I doubt if it was ever syndicated here, OK a bit too conservative for that sort of thing to fly I think.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the answer, when you have kids OCCUPY thier lives and be a family. In my never to be humble opinion, all the crap hit the fan when the dads started running off and doing their own thing. Not many, some mabey, serial killers came from loving two parent homes where the parents were attentive to the rasing of thier children. Mabey I'm wrong, have been before probably will be again, but probably not. Neither am I saying that some men and women that came from single parent homes can't make it, those people just have an abundance of gumption. Divorce is not the greatest idea either but sometimes it's a gotta thing. HOWEVER just because your not married to your childs other parent don't mean that you can't still be a parent to that/those child/children. How ever it's alot easier if you are.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dont forget about Poor Man. He was the voice that started it all. Dr. Drew and him didnt get along well, so Poor Man left.

I remember listening to Adam Corolla in junior high in CA on a radio show called "Love Lines". It was the show that made Dr. Drew famous and Corolla was the co host. Basically people called in asking for advice on sex, drugs, std's, you name it they talked about it. Dr. Drew usually gave the medical more serious advice and Corolla was more along the lines of "meh. double wrap it and hit it anyways" sort of thing. The show was radio gold. Every kid I knew listened to it every night after 10pm well until high school. I doubt if it was ever syndicated here, OK a bit too conservative for that sort of thing to fly I think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom