How long have you been married?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
New Years Day will be our 2nd anniversary and we have been together for 6 years total. This is my wife's 3rd and my first, and she swore she would never get married again and I was already committed like we were married and have been from the moment she said I could take her to dinner. I just dont put much weight on the government paperwork side of it.

We started our house build prior to getting married, got married about half way through (do NOT recommend due to all of the paperwork that has to be redone), have gone through visitation issues with my son's bio dad, a couple of company buyouts and relocations, etc. and have been consistently on the same team through all of it with minimal conscious effort.

I am convinced she was the one made for me, she is just impatient and chose poorly a couple of times while I was getting my crap together and figuring out how to grow up, haha. I wouldnt have it any other way though. Each of her trial runs to prep for life with me resulted in an amazing kid, a son and a daughter, that I couldnt be more proud of. It worked out exactly how it seems it was supposed to and I wouldnt trade any of them for anything else in the world.

TheDoubleD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I have a total of 87 years altogether -she was widowed at 34 years, me at 44 years, and we have 7 together next month. Spent a year with her before we married, had to marry her, Okie gals are wild, couldn't let her get away.

She had 3 girls, two still living, 4 grand kids and two great grandkids, I have a son and daughter and three grand daughters.

We never thought we were old until a month ago when two of the daughters were over to visit and they were sitting there talking about their grandkids. Our babies have grands?

Latest posts

Top Bottom