How many of you are debt free? (Dave Ramsey stuff)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm 45, hoping to be out of debt by 47 so I can bank most of our income into investments. Should be able to put back $70k a year at an estimated 12% average for about 10 years and retire with a cool million.
Good plan, who knows though. Lol

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been out of debt for around 3 years now. It is hard but if I want something I save up until I can pay cash. If you knew how much I made a year it would be easy for you to see that "God" gets all the glory.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We all in debt in a way as the country is in debt from China and Japanese. Our $ devalue so much last few years. Just look at your imported stuff cost a lots more. Your Audi/BMW/ammo from oversea cost a whole lot more now. We are paying everyday on inflated price.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paid cash for my car, house should be paid off in about 2 years. I use a cash-back credit card for most purchases, and pay the balance every month. My wife owes a little on her car, and is about to accrue some student loan debt, but it will be small. Should be debt-free by the time I'm 48ish, and I don't listen to Dave Ramsey.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
52 and been debt free for 10+years. Never really "moved up" in the world. Built our home in 1992 and still love it. Was making 22K a year back then and still live the same way on 135K.

Latest posts

Top Bottom