How many rounds do you keep in your stockpile with this shaky goverment of ours..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bullseye11

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the economy on brink of another collapse how many keep a good stockpile of ammo just in case of the worst case scenerio... I'm currently at 2,000 rounds per caliber such as my 5.56, 7.62x39 and close to 500 rounds on my 12 gauge. I need to build that up with my 9mm stash.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am always at a shortage of all ammo.as soon as i buy ammo i have a nack of shooting all of it immediately.the exception is with my 30-06 but thats just because its match.i have 90 rounds of 7.63x39.800 of .22 .400 30-06.10 of 308.50 12 guage.i have 0 of 7mm,8mm,7.62x54r.the lack ammo will be my downfall in the Apocalypse not firearms

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need moar!

I have roughly:
100 .45 ACP
10 3" 12 Gauge 00 Buck
60 .270 Win
300 .22 LR

I need much more of everything. I'd be really comfortable and probably level off at

300-.45 ACP
200-12 GA
200-.270 WIN
5500- .22 LR
5000-5.56NATO and an AR to throw it.

Grumulkin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me, if there is a financial collapse or a collapse of our government, what do you think five or ten thousand rounds of ammo is going to get you. Are you planing to use it to kill stuff to eat? Do you think that suddenly people will be trying to attack you and having that much ammo will enable you to fight them all off?

Just curious.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell me, if there is a financial collapse or a collapse of our government, what do you think five or ten thousand rounds of ammo is going to get you. Are you planing to use it to kill stuff to eat? Do you think that suddenly people will be trying to attack you and having that much ammo will enable you to fight them all off?

Just curious.

Those are all possibilities however remote, and ammo will also be good trading stock if the dollar becomes worthless.

I keep several thousand rounds of 22lr, at least 500 each for my handguns and shotguns, 1500 for my AK, 700 each for my hunting rifles, plus the components to reload most of them several times over.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Just curious.

I think Oklahoma wants to take over Ohio and make it our little sis! :ou1

And you can never have enough ammo unless you quit shooting!

Latest posts

Top Bottom