How many rounds do you keep in your stockpile with this shaky goverment of ours..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tell me, if there is a financial collapse or a collapse of our government, what do you think five or ten thousand rounds of ammo is going to get you. Are you planing to use it to kill stuff to eat? Do you think that suddenly people will be trying to attack you and having that much ammo will enable you to fight them all off?

Just curious.

I wish I'd have bought 5k to 10k rounds of 5.56, 7.62x39, 9mm,.45 10 years ago when it was half the price.

Went to wally world couple of days ago and bought 2 boxes of centerfire ammo and 24 .50 cal bullets for my muzzleloader and it cost me $110. That is reason enough to stockpile.

You must not have ever heard of hurricane Katrina or saw what happened down there. No one is going to save you and the people that were supposed to protect the citizens were to busy attempting to disarm them.:gun2:

MLR

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
During a total meltdown ammo would also be a valuable bartering commodity. Something to consider when deciding how much to put back.

Michael

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not really sure how many rounds I actually have. But I do know that at H&H this Saturday, I burned thru around 1500 of my 9mm stash.

The Uzi and the G19 were hungry. Very, very hungry.

Dave

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tell me, if there is a financial collapse or a collapse of our government, what do you think five or ten thousand rounds of ammo is going to get you. Are you planing to use it to kill stuff to eat? Do you think that suddenly people will be trying to attack you and having that much ammo will enable you to fight them all off?

Just curious.

As well as all of the other responses to this question, there is another: will Wal-Mart, Bass Pro, or Academy Sports be open if there is a financial or government collapse? Where will you get ammo if you need it? Having a nice, large stash will make the certain ammo scarcity a moot point for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom