How much coffee do you drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just in reference to insulated mugs/tumblers, our youngest son steered me towards an Ozark Trail brand. He can put ice in it and even on hot days it still have ice and be cold when he gets off work of an evening.

I've been using one now for a couple of years. I can put in about 2/3 ice and most of a 20 ounce drink and nearly 24 hours later still have ice, although the drink is watered down some. Mine looks something like the one below, and our son ordered me a slip on handle. It fits into the cup holder in our Ford Expedition.

Those are what I use. You could get 2 packs a Sam's for $19.99. Makes me want to laugh at those that paid $40 for their Yeti.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a cabinetmaker who uses bright pink extension cords because, he said, nobody on a job site would steal them.
Makes sense. I’ve worked with people that think every tool is there’s because they had one like it at the time. There’s value in not having stuff everyone wants. My neighbor had their cute puppy stolen. No one is trying to nab my scrappy mutt. I also know guys that have had their wives stolen.

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes sense. I’ve worked with people that think every tool is there’s because they had one like it at the time. There’s value in not having stuff everyone wants. My neighbor had their cute puppy stolen. No one is trying to nab my scrappy mutt. I also know guys that have had their wives stolen.
Hate to throw this thread plum off the rails, but I have to wonder -- did the "thieves" get charged with kidnapping? :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom