How much coffee do you drink?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With that report you posted, expresso has less caffeine vs brewer offerings.
I have tried the salt in coffee. Doesn't take much, but it does mellow the cheap stuff.
You know I had forgotten about that fact. I love espresso, think I'll have an extra cup of that from now on.☕

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to buy the Starbucks espresso cold drinks in the little brown cans. They are getting harder to find and costly, so we just bought an espresso machine. I like cold coffee drinks, so I ice mine.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
old carpenters i apprenticed under drank it year around said in 100 degree weather it helped keep you cool. who knows but that is what got me started.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this guy this morning. I guess his answer would be, “Too much”.
778008E1-342E-4D68-AED0-C155B1A12A5F.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Way too much ... Prefer it with Whiskey and heavy cream but black is good, too. The stronger the better. Poor Grumpy almost choked to death the first cup I made him. 🤷😂 He gagged and said "My God, you know you're not supposed to brew it so strong it eats the spoon, right?"

mmcmsw

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Was part of a mobile training team in the Navy. We did training on an aircraft carrier coming from somewhere off the coast of Spain headed back to the states. They flew us off to Rio de Janiero so we could catch a flight back to the west coast. They were having a "festival" in Rio when we got there, and being typical sailors some of us did our best to hang with the locals until very early in the morning, when we finally found our way back to the hotel. Well, about 8am the rest of the group decided to do some sightseeing that day and woke us partiers up to get coffee and breakfast before we headed out. I stumbled my way down to the restaraunt and mumbled "coffee" to the server. He came back with a silver pot, a towel folded over his arm, and the smallest coffee cup I had ever seen and filled my cup, then stood back. I picked the cup up, stared at it for a second, then gulped it down. The disgust on his face was very evident, but when I asked him if they had any real coffee cups, well, I have never seen anyone look so offended before or since.

Latest posts

Top Bottom