Hunters orange question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if you just want to be tard about it...
no for bow season if outside of muzzle or gun, if you are bow hunting during muzzleloader or gun then that is muzzleloader or gun season.
And you are incorrect about elk and antelope (since you want to play trard), orange only required then when participating during those firearms season.

People should read the regs before they do anything instead of asking a public forum. The wildlife dept made it real easy this year with a search function on the new digital regs. All you have to do is typee in "orange".

First of all, in the hunting and fishing forum, we try to be respectful of others that post in this forum.

Your reference to a "tard" is totally disrespectful to people that are mentally challenged, and not appropriate to this forum.

Its obvious with 58 posts that you do not understand nor abide by the forum rules.

In this forum if one may post a reply that may not be technically correct, others will post a correction, or an update they have found without calling somebody a "tard".

Oklahoma hunting regulations are open for discussion, and are at times enforceable at the discretion of the GW's.

If you want to continue to contribute to this forum, we would appreciate it, as you have done some research, and put up a good link.

If you want to continue to call people "tards", this will be reported, and your time on this forum may be limited at the discretion of the forum moderators.

BTW your reply contained some errors to the regulations, so you may want to research further.

TERPSTER

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its obvious with 58 posts that you do not understand nor abide by the forum rules.
How many post does it take for it to be obvious? Pretty pathetic that you think you are so awesome by your post count.

Oklahoma hunting regulations are open for discussion, and are at times enforceable at the discretion of the GW's.
Thanks Captain Obvious, glad you cleared that up, and here some people thought they were not enforcable

If you want to continue to contribute to this forum, we would appreciate it, as you have done some research, and put up a good link.
How can I continue to contribute when above you said it is obvious I do not understand the rules?

If you want to continue to call people "tards", this will be reported, and your time on this forum may be limited at the discretion of the forum moderators.
Oh no, what to do!!!!

BTW your reply contained some errors to the regulations, so you may want to research further.
What are the errors? I copied it right out of the regs!

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am pretty sure the following is not a copy from the regulations:
(since you want to play trard)

I think what Dennis was trying to say is drop your holier-than-thou attitude and name calling. If you want to have fun and name call, take it to General Discussion as you will find plenty of it there. You could have actually just copied the regulations like this:

OK Hunting Regs said:
All hunters participating in any antelope, bear, deer or elk season using a firearm (muzzleloader or gun) must conspicuously wear both a head covering and an outer garment above the waistline, both totaling at least 400 square inches of hunter orange. Camouflage hunter orange is legal as long as there are at least 400 square inches of hunter orange.

Antelope, bear, deer or elk hunters using archery equipment during any antelope, bear, deer or elk firearms (muzzleloader or gun) season in any open hunting area (zone, county, or area) must conspicuously wear either a head covering or an outer garment above the waistline consisting of hunter orange. Camouflage hunter orange is legal.

All other hunters, except those hunting waterfowl, crow or crane, or while hunting furbearing animals at night, must wear either a head covering or upper garment of hunter orange clothing while hunting during any antelope, bear, deer or elk firearms (muzzleloader or gun) season in any open hunting area (zone, county or area.) Camouflage hunter orange is legal.

That will speak for itself and I didn't even have to call people names. By the way, you misspelled "tard".

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bicountryok posted all that needed to be posted. All the answers to hunting regualtion questions can be found...in the hunting regulations. I agree that you should always read the regs before asking a question. I read them cover to cover many times over when I was a kid. Not much to them.

TERPSTER, Dennis has spent more time in the field in the last 10 years than you probably ever will. He knows when he is required to wear orange and your nitpicking of his posts isn't impressing anyone. Also, nobody loves you and I can only assume you smell funny.

um, no, tard is spelled exactly like it is supposed to be... even Dennis got that part right...

You sure are cocky for a starvin' pilgrim. Try reading your own post; I highlighted it in bold so you wouldn't have to search all three lines for the error.

Well if you just want to be tard about it...
no for bow season if outside of muzzle or gun, if you are bow hunting during muzzleloader or gun then that is muzzleloader or gun season.
And you are incorrect about elk and antelope (since you want to play trard), orange only required then when participating during those firearms season.

I could nitpick the factual errors in the above post, because you are incorrect about the definition of archery season, but I don't feel the need to as badly as you seem to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom