Hunting and Fishing Section

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, just merge the archery and photo sub forums with the general hunting. You could then do away with the outdoors sub forum making general hunting and fishing the default selection.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, just merge the archery and photo sub forums with the general hunting. You could then do away with the outdoors sub forum making general hunting and fishing the default selection.
When I get some time on the computer, I'll merge the threads back into the general forum, then kill the other two.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Done. Admin will delete the other two forums.
When they moved, they came into this forum in order of the date of the last post. The ones from 2014, are merged with the 2014 threads in this forum and are searchable, up to the current date.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even though the chances are slim that it would ever get used, I can see it happening since this is a discussion of firearms, weapons, etc. They need to add a warrant canary to their Terms of Service. I feel pretty strongly about privacy and am not a big fan of government sticking their noses in our business without our knowledge. This came up recently on reddit and the canary has died.

And give us the option to delete our accounts.

Latest posts

Top Bottom