Hunting Lease Manager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hunting Lease Manager

Last year I had a member of this forum as my lease manager. He did a very good job. I have no complaints. The only problem is that he is no where to be found. He seams to have disappeared from the forum, from his residence, and has left no forwarding address. I have contacted the people that leased from me last year and they also do not know of his where about’s. As it seems no one on the forum knows either. It is time to lease my property, and I can go back to the way I have been doing it in the past and do it myself. Or find another company that does this full time and is good at what they do. My question is do any of you know of some reputable companies that are good lease managers. I have too much on my plate running a weapons business and my other business, to mess with this. But if I have to, I can. I will know in a few days if my people from last year will be renewing the lease. It is great hunting property in Adair Co. A little over ½ section..

Some of you may know of some good people that do this, I do not need another stress in my life to have to watch the manager.. So I do not need a good buddy.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will consider it, but right now I have to wait to hear from the people that leased last year. Please do not take this as a reflection upon you, but I would like to do the lease manager route, because it is less stress to me.

Thank you,

Mark

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dustin; I do not have time to hunt any more, I am too busy selling weapons.

That is the one and only reason I didn't go into business for myself. I started down that road as a service tech for computerized machine tools, and it snowballed into something I couldn't handle any more with a full time job.
I'd get off at 5pm and be working untill midnight, and on weekends travelling as far as Kansas City Ks.
No family time, no hunting, no fishing, but was making a fortune.

Its just me, but I'm comfortable with my full time job salary, and have time to go hunting and fishing.

Good luck to you, as from what I've heard you are a responsible and good business man. Build it up, hire a manager and get back in the field. :D

Reaction score
Good luck. What happpened to that man is one of the great mysteries of the ages, it would seem.

Mark, what county(s) is your land in? And how many acres? You're wanting someone to find the lessees, take their money for you, let them on and off the land, all that, right? I'll check around...

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a little more to it than that but yes, 360 acres, Adair Co.

peppersac was my Lease manager and he was a very good one. But as I said in the post above, I do not know where he is and no one else does either. I have a feeling he has been deployed, and that is why we have lost touch with him. If he has, I wish the best of luck to him, and hope he returns safely.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i also leased from peppersac, last i spoke with him he was getting out of the navy due to his back injuries. i noticed on his facebook he now lists gleason tenn. as his home town , but has not logged in there since 5-7-10.i've tried to contact him with no response

Latest posts

Top Bottom