I’m gettingb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, right. Wait til you have a pretty young sweet woman give you a big smile.

Then you realize she's not doing that as a come on.

It's because she is reminded of her grandpa.
Unfortunately I can relate to this.

Where I work a lot of college girls come in. Sometimes one will linger after the others have left and talk and flirt with me a little.

I figured out that at my age it is because they think I'm harmless.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A sack boy at Reasors swung by me walking out to my truck, with my groceries the other day. Asked if I wanted help loading them in the vehicle. Said no thanks. Struck me kind of funny. Was walking slow, just enjoying the sunshine. Thought I must look old, infirm, crippled. Remembered carrying out old folks bags at Sipes Foods back in high school,1973. Was irritated, impatient with how slow many of them walked.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I get older, I have a hard time getting used to things like people opening doors for me. Age is all in your head. When I get in my hopped-up little car, I'm 18 again. I was just thinking the other day I would like to get another dirt bike.
Honestly I open doors for everyone. I don’t do it for certain people. I’ve yet to have someone get mad at me for doing it. But I do get a lot that don’t say a word. That’s ok, I don’t do it for that.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can relate to this.

Where I work a lot of college girls come in. Sometimes one will linger after the others have left and talk and flirt with me a little.

I figured out that at my age it is because they think I'm harmless.
They are honing their skills.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As I get older, I have a hard time getting used to things like people opening doors for me. Age is all in your head. When I get in my hopped-up little car, I'm 18 again. I was just thinking the other day I would like to get another dirt bike.
I’m still riding a 3 wheeler ATC. Most dangerous motorized vehicle ever built according to our gubberment.
Get that dirt bike. There are still vintage moto-cross events going on around the country.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Maybe not….. my DIl’s dad at 51 yrs old married a 19 yr old and sired a child. Retired fireman so she didn’t get a sugar daddy.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I had something similar happen, but it wasn't because of my age. I smoked a pipe at the time and noticed this young lady looking at me and smiling. She came up to me and apologized for staring and mentioned that the pipe reminded her of her grandfather. I told her that I hoped my presence and my pipe brought up good memories.

She said it did.

My day was accomplished with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom