I’m noticing a lot of people getting rid of pistol braces before December.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Well folks, get a load of this. This is not surprising to me as the feds do whatever they want. I still won’t hold my breath for the courts to do the right thing. But I sure hope they do. The whole contact our reps crap is laughable. They don’t give a rats rear. And they have no power to stop this anyway. There are states that are blatantly ignorant the SCOTUS and their recent decisions on the 2A. We already know the constitution is meaningless to these tyrants. They will keep on doing this to us until we are disarmed.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just seeing some changes maybe headed our way, however.....House Republicans have the ATF in our crosshairs. The continued existence of the ATF is increasingly unwarranted based on their repeated actions to convert law-abiding citizens into felons. They must be stopped. My bill today would abolish the ATF once and for all,” Gaetz said in a statement. Matt Gaetz introduces bill to abolish ATF after new rules on pistol braces

Treemansam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have this problem because to many think like you. Long live the king. May your yoke be light.
Haha I’m afraid you are the one still yoked my friend. I’m way past any respect for tyrants. You unfortunately still think a piece of paper with no teeth whatsoever will save you. Good luck with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom