I call for the BAN on assault rifles!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kamicollo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
/Rant on

The assault rifle thing is crazy!!! why do you need them???? I don't think you need a gun that could ever hold more than 2 rounds!! After we ban assault rifles could we just go ahead and ban fertilizer and nitromethane while we're at it? Because obviously it was the fertilizers fault the Murrah Building was destroyed in 95. It had nothing to do with a lunatic with a ridiculous plan to hurt the government.

Since were going to start a ban wagon now why don't we just go ahead watch Demolition Man and take the list they gave of illegal substances and ban all of that too. Also I am a fat guy, but its not my fault thank god. Get rid of the spoons!!! From now on we all eat with chop sticks.

I will never understand the mentality of "take the guns away and crime will improve". I say put mandatory gun safety in the schools in the 4th grade! Knowledge is power. How many of you guys by the age of 12 were competent in the usage of a firearm.

I also think that every woman in America should be properly trained and issued a CCW. If 100% of women carried a firearm the stats on crimes against women would drastically decrease.

Education with firearms is so key. If anyone know someone who is 100% anti gun, you need to take them shooting with you. Its a HUGE fight but convince them to go and watch there eyes the first time they pull that trigger. The girl went from tears to the a look of power. She turns around and all she can say was...."Ohh, that was cool. Can I do it again?"

/Rant off

Sorry I'm just in a ranting mood today I guess.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool. I hope you feel better. Actually I do as a result of your venting...said a lot of what I wanted to say. Oh, and the Demolition Man thing. Wasn't that the movie that Taco Bell had won the national honor of being the only restaurant? Too, bad it wasn't Taco Bueno...

kamicollo

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah basically. Also said that Arnold Schwarzenegger was going to be Governor of California and due to the popularity was going to become President. I said it when that movie came out that it was predicting the future

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even you people that run the camps will be sucked in and devoured by this tyranny,

You think you will play on their side?? and get a piece of the pie?? you are WRONG.

They will chew you up and spit you out when they are done with you!

DIE NWO! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

We are tired of your ****, bring it on NWO SCUM, quit playing footsies with us ya cowards!

Drop your hammer, and we will drop OURS!!!!!!

God Bless the United States of America!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom