I call for the BAN on assault rifles!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think my dad got it right. After 9-11 he said they should issue a handgun to every passenger that boards a US Commercial Airliner. Isn't it Switzerland that requires all males to take military/firearm training and own a rifle ???

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even you people that run the camps will be sucked in and devoured by this tyranny,

You think you will play on their side?? and get a piece of the pie?? you are WRONG.

They will chew you up and spit you out when they are done with you!

DIE NWO! DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!

We are tired of your ****, bring it on NWO SCUM, quit playing footsies with us ya cowards!

Drop your hammer, and we will drop OURS!!!!!!

God Bless the United States of America!!!!!
Reddog, I like the way you think!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think my dad got it right. After 9-11 he said they should issue a handgun to every passenger that boards a US Commercial Airliner. Isn't it Switzerland that requires all males to take military/firearm training and own a rifle ???

Yes swiss men are all a part of their nat'l guard. They have Sig 550's :D

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isreal has the same thing where all men must be in the militray for a certain period of time only I believe it applies to both men and women. Not 100% on the women though.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isreal has the same thing where all men must be in the militray for a certain period of time only I believe it applies to both men and women. Not 100% on the women though.

This is correct. It is mandatory for all citizens above 18. I do believe that some people can be exceptions though.

F

fredkrueger

Calling them assault rifles is buying into their game. Semi-automatic rifle is semantically better, imo.
I agree with this totally. This just goes to show how many people don't know crap about firearms. If they did then they wouldn't always call AR style weapons assault rifles. If the people that are anti gun would actually educated themselves to firearms then they wouldn't be blowing all the crap out that they do. Banning any gun WILL NOT lower crime. I can guarantee it. And I am no expert. It is just common sense. It is also pathetic that our government is talking about banning high capacity mags. I read on some article some idiot said that the reason that people want and buy high capacity mags is because they want to shoot more people. Can you believe that crap? The reason that I buy them is so I don't have to reload 100 times when I am at the range. And that is probably why you guys buy them as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom