I do not know what this is that has invaded the GC household but I pray ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
B.B.
I've been down the pneumonia route three times in the last year. At 65 that's not something you want to play around with. When I was a kid I heard it called the Old Man's Friend... because so many people died from it. Now... I knew they were talking about all those old people like my grandparents, you know those people over 60. Well I'll tell you, it's still the Old Man's Friend... those old men over 95. That's who they mean.

Does you husband have asthama? If he does, please get him to the doctor as soon as possible. Any way I just thought I'd let you know that I'm praying for but don't look for me to come help you. If you need help let me know, where to come and when and I'll send my neighbor. He's 25.

Just (65) Stan

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had that and I am still getting over it, four weeks later! I missed a few days work which is unheard of for me, I hadn't taken a sick day in about ten years prior to this. I literally did not sleep for four days because my cough was so bad. I feel your pain and I pray you kids get well much quicker than I have been.

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I must be doing something wrong because Badge bunny never returns my posts. For what ever I did I ask forgiveness... That's what I've been told to do to get a beautiful woman's attention, so said my wife of 43 years. Please ask GC to let an old man do this. I'ye pray thee bothe to become well!

Just Stan

Latest posts

Top Bottom