HEY GUYS!! What do you want to know how to do that you don't know how to do now??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CastleB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to learn to do a few things:
Learn to preserve foods.
Learn to Braid Paracords.
Learn to Protect myself better with edged weapons.
Distilling would be awesome. (Not personally a drinker) but, I think the skills could be very important for multiple reasons that other have already stated.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea to get together and teach each other what we know. For instance, I learned how to brew beer and make wine and mead this year. I would be willing to show others how, and in exchange they could show me how to do something new.

I know, that personally, I'm a hands on kind of guy. I can read and read, but it doesn't click for me until I actually do it. Being able to see it first hand and get in there and do it myself would be great. I can't put a price tag on experience, so I think a knowledge in exchange for knowledge approach would be perfect.

Not to hijack the thread, but would anyone be interested? If so, we can start another thread with proposed dates and locations, along with class topics.

Serenity Bushcraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is not much left on my want to learn list for this year.

I wanted to start brewing beer and that is in process!! Will be bottling next week and then a 2 week wait to see if it's tasty.
I wanted to learn to and build an AR. Have built 1 and have two waiting to be built.
I wanted to learn to make kydex holsters. This, I hope to actually get going in the next week. I have all the supplies.....kydex, press, rivets, ect... just havent gotten around to making any yet. Have reformed old holsters to fit new guns, but not made any new ones yet.
I wanted to learn to reload, have been doing that all year long and love it.

I will wait till next year to add new wants to the list.

Where did you get the stuff to make kydex holsters. This is something that I have been wanting to get into for a long time.

twotonevert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always wanted to learn how to reload, next would be the finer points of long range shooting. I can sight in a scope, but beyond that I get fuzzy. Wind-age and elevation I can understand, but how to adjust for that change is where I get lost.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I can tell you how to end up with a small fortune trading guns.

I can also tell you how to eat less at mealtime and still be satisfied.

Just ask me how!

saltydawg

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got most of the afore mentioned items down. However, I cant stand goats unless they are grilled and i would like to do more in the long range ham radio stuff

Latest posts

Top Bottom