Guys, I don't know what's going around but ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On Thursdays, I teach music all day to pre-school through the 8th grade. All I DO is wash my hands. Germ factories is what they are.

Our 11 year old had the Noro virus a few months ago. Nasty business.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been nasty, I had something for two days, but it was mild. The wife was sick for 7-10 days. Still has some chatter in her chest. Co-workers are being hit hard too. I have been lucky this year.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife and I were both sick w/norovirus or food poisoning last month. Don't know which, but was nasty stuff. Sick for one week. Haven't been that sick in years. Lost weight,LOL.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Outside of a hospital, the worst place to pick up nasty germs is the pharmacy area at Walmart. Along with sick people waiting around for their prescriptions, they are also handling various meds on the nearby shelves.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt have that but a few weeks ago I had some sort of nasty respiratory virus that almost turned into pnemonia. A friend of mine is in her 30's and she caught RSV somehow. I only thought that occurred in little kids.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I woke up with a runny nose and sore throat this morning. Should I be worried?
I can voluntarily quarantine myself and watch Netflix if need be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom