I hate effing thieves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
ok, i have another situation after buying the stolen gun from the pawnshop, some scumbag, piece of dogsh!t stole my recently aquired truck gun!
the garage was left cracked open for the cat a little to far. i left for work this morning and noticed it open to much. i've told my wife and kids that the cat does not need 15 inches to get under!
keep a lookout for a s&w model 10. the gun has "bureau of corrections" stamped down the backstrap and engraved on the barrel. the serial number is D789579 is engraved on the other side of the barrel.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it would be covered by my insurance but its not worth reporting. i only paid 155 shipped. it was the perfect truck gun. it didn't shoot as well as the one i sold you though! actually, i don't care about getting the gun back, i just don't want it in the hands of some worthless bag of dog squeeze!

SeaLevelRam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank God it ended with just a stolen gun.

Who nows what that trash could have done after getting in the somewhat secluded garage.

Good Luck finding the gun, any plans to canvas the local pawn shops?

A bowl of water under some shade is good enough for any cat.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we had a rash of problems right after those apartments opened up. my daughter and her friends were having some problems with the new tenents. they were jumping that brick fence and coming through the neighborhood harassing all the girls their age. then my neighbors had a gps and radar detector taken

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank God it ended with just a stolen gun.

Who nows what that trash could have done after getting in the somewhat secluded garage.

Good Luck finding the gun, any plans to canvas the local pawn shops?

A bowl of water under some shade is good enough for any cat.

i know both of the local shop owners well andd have called them. a report was filed with ocpd and they got some decent prints off my ashtray insert where i keep my change. they have the serial and it will pop up in a form 4473 if its sold

Latest posts

Top Bottom