I hate effing thieves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
West Edmond in the 2nd & Western and 2nd & Penn area
My son lived on the northwest side of 2nd & Western. He still owns the house but since he moved to Alaska all he does is rents it out..But in the one year he live in this what seemed to be nice neighborhood, his car was broken into and everything stolen they could take out..Next his garage door kicked in while he was at work and all his lawn equipment taken (this was during daylight hours) and then finally his next door neighbor woke up one morning to have his car setting on 4 concrete blocks..I still think this is the main reason he moved, to get away from scum like this..

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate theives too... hope they get caught. Sounds like they've been doing enough stuff in that area that someone will know something or catch them.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My son lived on the northwest side of 2nd & Western. He still owns the house but since he moved to Alaska all he does is rents it out..But in the one year he live in this what seemed to be nice neighborhood, his car was broken into and everything stolen they could take out..Next his garage door kicked in while he was at work and all his lawn equipment taken (this was during daylight hours) and then finally his next door neighbor woke up one morning to have his car setting on 4 concrete blocks..I still think this is the main reason he moved, to get away from scum like this..

thats exactly where i'm at in twin oaks. every since those apartments opened ther have been many more problems. the surrounding neighborhoods fought them for a long time. we were able to get some changes made but thats about it

You can't......CAN'T.....leave anything of value in your car ANYWHERE.

yep, i thought my stuff was safe in my garage with the door closed, guess i was wrong. i got after my daughter for leaving the door up to high but its not really her fault. i just need to take it in every night

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Twin Oaks is where my son lived...A small part of me wish he would have caught them in the act but deep down I'm glad he didn't..It's possible he wouldn't be having a good life in Alaska if he would have caught them in the act..Very nice guy ..but about 230 lbs with lots of boxing experience( has a really hard punch) and would really get mad every time it happened..The scum bags would have probably had a really bad night..on another area: good friends of mine live in Oak Tree and they've been ripped of twice..Once broke in their garage, busted their windows and stole a purse out of a car..

Latest posts

Top Bottom