I hate effing thieves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
prolly nothing. she told the cops that she got it from her brothers friend 6 months ago.she did give a first name of the guy but since the gun will be returned, i doubt they pursue it any further.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UPDATE- got a call from an OKC detective. some chick tried to pawn the gun someplace. got the number of the property clerk and instructions on how to get my gun back! i thought i would never see it again or at least it would be a loooong time.
That sounds like great news....I hope it all works out for ya'!

You can't......CAN'T.....leave anything of value in your car ANYWHERE.
i just need to take it in every night
^^^^^^^
Fo' reals....
The idea of a "truck gun" lost it's luster for me a long long time ago.
I used to always keep one but it's just not worth the hassle of having it jacked and possibly being used in a much worse crime...that's the thing that curbed my habit.

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There needs to be legislation passed to change the rules of engagement so trash such as this may be culled from the gene pool without fearing for reprisals from the local DA.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There needs to be legislation passed to change the rules of engagement so trash such as this may be culled from the gene pool without fearing for reprisals from the local DA.

You mean like allowing your vehicle to have a mechanism which locks the douchenozzle inside while the cab fills up with poisonous gas?
:anyone:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
ok, info just in case this happens to any of you guys. the detective told me to call today. thats because there is only a property docet once a month. it happens to be the last monday of each month(yesterday). then you have to show up, pay a $10 filing fee to get on the docet, then wait til the end of the month to get your property back. all fine and dandy i guess cause i'm getting my gun back and i realize they have costs to cover but waiting a month? i'd show up tomorrow and pay the 10 bucks if i could....

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My little Keltec 32 that was stolen about a year ago showed up about a month ago.
They found it on the side of the road, all rusted up of course.
It was plumb down in the backroads of Seminole county.
I figure they chunked it to keep it from being traced back to them.
Anyway the local leo's called me and gave me the property guys name and number in Seminole county.
I called him and arranged to pick it up the next day.
I had already bought another, but cleaned it up and it now makes a nice backup.

I figured it was gone forever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom