I hate effing thieves!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
had to call the cops again last night. my son and his girlfriend were sitting on the couch with her car parked out front and just barely out of view from the open front door. my daughter and her friend walk outside and there is a DUDE IN HER CAR! daughter walks in quick and tells my son. he grabs a bat from out of his room and chases the guy around the corner. he comes in and gets me up and we all are outside. little orange dodge neon come around the block behind us and stops at an intersection out of our sight. we here the door slam shut when he picked up the scumbag and they go around the next block to the south.

by this time, i had already call the cops so i call them back with a description of the car. sure enough, they find the car in those damn apartments. they make contact with the owner and he says he just got home from work (cop said the hood was very warm). the other three guys in the room all looked messed up according to the police. the officer tells me that he had enough info to turn over to the detectives to start working on.

btw, officer layden is a top notch guy. he's just under manned. he is the only car in this division from 3-11! th 22 officers that were let go last year will be returning on july 1, thank god!

these are some ballsy pill heads that will take big chances. if you know anyone in this area, tell them to be very vigilant. if these pieces of **** are not caught soon, i think they could get really dangerous.

i also told my son to not try to be a hero. the jacka$$ could be armed with my gun!

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ever vigilant. Hope they get put behind bars soon before they hurt someone or someone ends up having to defend themselves and all the mess that entails.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
22 officers that were let go last year will be returning on july 1, thank god!

This is good to hear. Before I moved here some friends that are in this area had said it was difficult to get the police to respond to non emergency calls. Hopefully this will help.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good luck on the cops doing anything. My wallet got stolen out of my console in my driveway (near danforth and santa fe in edmond). I went to stores they were used at, got descriptions and such. One purchase was in Del City. I was able to have stores pull video, get descriptions and on down to names. Got the info to Del City PD who made an arrest the info was so good. OKC PD said they had better things to worry about and use manpower on (like staking out thunder games for scalpers) and Edmond PD said that since no purchases happened in Edmond just the theft, there was no way to prove that the crack heads that used the cards stole them.

That's OK... I have video with lights rigged to an inside alarm for my driveway now. Next one to try it better hurry before I get outside.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is good to hear. Before I moved here some friends that are in this area had said it was difficult to get the police to respond to non emergency calls. Hopefully this will help.

zach, i was impressed last night. officer layden was on the scene in less than 5 minutes. he's working this area hard because of the problem.even after th new guys come back we will only be at 2-3 units at any given time.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE- got a call from an OKC detective. some chick tried to pawn the gun someplace. got the number of the property clerk and instructions on how to get my gun back! i thought i would never see it again or at least it would be a loooong time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom