I HATE EFFING THIEVES!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so sorry for your loss. Hate the low lives that do this kind of crap. May or may not be back.....with regards to security.......redundancy......several 'layers'

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like someone you know talks too much. Have you had any work done at the house recently?
Quite a bit actually. Have given a list of people to the police.
Does the MacBook pro have any kind of find my computer type feature?
Daughter said that the joke is on them, as it is the one that was zapped in the lightning strike awhile back and doesn't work or have a hard drive in it.😂

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking...
They unplugged the fridge to steal it or just to be asshats?
I'm thinking just to be asshats.
Post make model color of truck. I work in that area and will keep an eye out. Pics would be great.
Was a white Isuzu box truck. Think it was an N series 2019-2022??? It has a Tommy lift and broken red stripe on the drivers side of the box. Will post it when my neighbor sends me the video file.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking just to be asshats.

Was a white Isuzu box truck. Think it was an N series 2019-2022??? It has a Tommy lift and broken red stripe on the drivers side of the box. Will post it when my neighbor sends me the video file.
The red stripe should help. Once you post pics, I will put out a bolo on the neighborhood pages around me. Also in the business parks around 71st and Aspen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom