I HATE EFFING THIEVES!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you have relatives or even a son with questionable friends? That happened to me, sorry for your loss. I hope insurance covers all or most. Or, have you shown your collection to anyone in recent months??? It's sad but sometimes we just want to show our guns to someone and they get ideas.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the description of the truck, I’m wondering if it could be some kind of tradesman? Maybe one that got rained out today so they decided to keep the truck “earning” today since they didn’t work their normal 8-5?

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Speaking of having work done on your house, was any of that work hired out or had delivery services inside? Sadly having people in your house doing work can sometimes trigger a theft.

If the video is decent, it needs to be shared, if you don't do social media (FB groups, neighborhood apps, watch groups), you might see if you know someone who does, Ring has a function to share the video with other ring members in your area. There has to be more footage of this van scoping out other targets or captured in driveways etc, once people see this van with identifiable markings, they might be able to help connect it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom