I HATE EFFING THIEVES!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tinytim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So when thieves hit a house in the daytime, it is almost always they know the habits of the residents and when the house will be unoccupied. If your VA appmt. is regular, someone knew that. Do you have any shady neighbors? Maybe someone at the VA is providing inside info to a group of thieves. The police might look for a connection to other vets who have been robbed while at appointments.
Most likely approach the house and asks about services (carpet cleaning, paint etc….) if you allow them in they get a good look at what you have, if know one answers the door they will walk around the house looking for your absense and a better entry point.

Fr Mulcahy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just returned home from a vet appointment and found the door had been kicked in, house it trashed, mud everywhere, still finding out what is now gone. #)*#&@&@!!!
I am very sorry to hear that. I hope and pray that you recover as much as possible what was taken from you.

We were broken into about 20 years ago. We should have been robbed blind, but we had two dogs who chased the guy out. There was a blood trail on the way out--we figure that our smaller dog got a piece of the burglar because she had a bloody nose.

She was almost 13 years old at the time, but I never saw her happier than the days immediately after that incident. We figure that she'd been wanting to cut loose for all of her life and she finally got her chance to make good.

We installed cameras, lights, alarms, and gun safes after that. Security costs money, but I think that it's worth it.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far so good with most of the situation, have a raging headache now.

Will be going to the gun show Saturday just to be curious half hoping they are and are not there.
I'm half hoping they are and you open a can of whoopass!
Extra strength!

1682684640823.png

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hard not to think that it was personal, just don't know who it could have been yet. Going to take a few days to get back to normal. Hanging would be too quick. Had something involving hammers in mind!

I'm with ya there. In fact I'd be more than glad to take a shift when your arm got tired of swinging. 😡😡😡😡

Sorry y'all are having to deal with this. I'd be just about as pissed about the mud and mess everywhere as I would be about my stuff being gone.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats a bad feeling coming home to see a thief been through your house. With all these private vehicles delivering stuff for shipping companies I would think its going to get worse. Most do not even have anything identifying the company.

Latest posts

Top Bottom