I hate movies in which...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like movies where the good guy finally catches the bad guy and just shoots him. No discussion, no getting away, you just finally have the chance and you shoot him. Simple and effective.

I really enjoyed the shootout scene in Open Range (aside from Costner's 10 round SAA) where the douche is holding his woman hostage and all the townspeople are yelling at him to let the woman go. Costner comes around the back corner of the building walks up to the guy, points his Colt right at his chest and shoots him.

That's how it's done...

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like movies where the good guy finally catches the bad guy and just shoots him. No discussion, no getting away, you just finally have the chance and you shoot him. Simple and effective.

I really enjoyed the shootout scene in Open Range (aside from Costner's 10 round SAA) where the douche is holding his woman hostage and all the townspeople are yelling at him to let the woman go. Costner comes around the back corner of the building walks up to the guy, points his Colt right at his chest and shoots him.

That's how it's done...

Kinda like this?

Latest posts

Top Bottom