I need extra money!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To highjack this thread for 1 minute: You realize covering roof vents is a really bad idea? It traps all the moisture from your house in your attic, wetting down your insulation and making it ineffective.

now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Didn't know that, it was a job that was asked of by the homeowner. It was those big rotating stack vents you see on older homes. Southside OKC had a bunch and the concensus was bag'em for winter. But that was 25 years ago.

OKIE-CARBINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to hijack the thread, and not to be antagonistic, but I hear this same thing from the politicians arguing the extension of jobless benefits, for some reason I can't get my head wrapped around not finding a job that produces some income in 2 years. Is this due to the fact that your area has absolutely no jobs at all, or are you over qualified? I would personally take just about anything, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Auto Zone, versus not working at all. But since I haven't been in those shoes I really don't know. Again I am not being mean or derogatory, I'm just trying to understand not working for 2 years.

its a combination of both. most places say well we wont hire you because you will leave us as soon as you find something better. and in altus, yeah, pretty much nothing here.

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't work as a Paper carrier. It doesn't pay enough. I worked in Circulation for a year and a half at the Oklahoman and I know what goes on. You might apply at their Call Center. I know they need people on weekends to take calls.
www.newsok.com, then go to the classified section. It's the Inbound call position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom