I need extra money!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NOSfed98z

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I forgot to give some details earlier. I'm a mailman so I just need something for a few hours after that. I am thinking about some of the ideas that y'all have given me. I really appreciate all the help.

FireproofD3:25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know how old you are but i'd try to recruit you for the Air Force! Pay ain't horrible, but 100% medical/dental, housing, retirement, insurance, etc. Been in for 9 years, married with 2 kids and we get by very well on just my income, wife has never had to work. Getting a good budget no matter what your income is will help also.

Reaction score
Well if you have a 4WD, a chainsaw, some warm clothes, and a strong back, then pray for an ice storm and be ready to get out there and hustle non-stop clearing downed limbs for a few days, and you can make some good bank pretty quickly.

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't know how old you are but i'd try to recruit you for the Air Force! Pay ain't horrible, but 100% medical/dental, housing, retirement, insurance, etc. Been in for 9 years, married with 2 kids and we get by very well on just my income, wife has never had to work. Getting a good budget no matter what your income is will help also.

The Military is never a bad idea. It's worth a thought.

Pointman66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is work. Even in Altus. Dairy farmers are always hiring, go hang Christmas lights, deliver firewood, mend fences....what ever it takes. Having money is a choice...MAKE IT! (and turn off the computer and playstation)

OU Gunner

Marksman
Reaction score
The best advice and I didnt see it here is live below your means, find places where to cut expenditures, do without the extras, and live only on the necessities. Stay at home with your wife and kido! Congratulations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom