I need help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bdl, if there is a problem with cases in the magazine you just hit the button and they all fall out. Quick and easy, I'm really not sure why this is even a discussion. Either you see a need for Bdl or the adl. There isn't some super secret to either. Personally on the 300 I would run a bdl. I do not see the need for a dbm or an internal magazine system with a rifle of this caliber.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bdl, if there is a problem with cases in the magazine you just hit the button and they all fall out. Quick and easy, I'm really not sure why this is even a discussion. Either you see a need for Bdl or the adl. There isn't some super secret to either. Personally on the 300 I would run a bdl. I do not see the need for a dbm or an internal magazine system with a rifle of this caliber.
I just didn't know what either one of the things were or what their purpose was.

Sent from my 0PM92 using Tapatalk

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want your "tacticool" caugh,caugh, run a dbm.

In all seriousness if you plan to ever shoot matches go with a dbm. If you plan to hunt with it run a dbm and if you plan to just bang steel or punch paper run a dbm. Shooting from a 5/10 round mag from a bench/prone is much nicer than top loading a 3 round internal mag. Take it from someone who knows.

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

In all seriousness if you plan to ever shoot matches go with a dbm. If you plan to hunt with it run a dbm and if you plan to just bang steel or punch paper run a dbm. Shooting from a 5/10 round mag from a bench/prone is much nicer than top loading a 3 round internal mag. Take it from someone who knows.
Everyone needs "tacticool" haha
A dbm makes life so much easier but I agree if it's a pure hunting rifle, buy BDL and a scope and you're set.

Sent from no where

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Who the hell runs a 300wm in a match that would require a DBM?

Latest posts

Top Bottom