I need your help OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont post a lot and dont ever ask for help, but I am asking now. I have a friend who's son was diagnosed with Leukemia on May 13th of this year. His name is Trace and he is 13 years old and is an avid hunter and has a sizable trophy room with several Big bucks, Rams, and Boars. I am not asking for money for them although it wouldnt hurt I am sure. What I am asking is for you to roll up you sleves and donate blood in his name at any OBI. ( Oklahoma Blood Institute ) All you have to to is go in and tell them your there to donate for Trace McWhirt's blood drive. It took me 30 min. Most of that was waiting to do some paper work. Prayers sent there way also will help. Thank you OSA.
If you want to contact me about this or another way to help please call text or email me. He may be out at USSA with me this Sunday shooting some machineguns. Stop by and say hello. If you want to give money stop by and give directly to them.
John Zane
918-695-5179 or [email protected]

ai533.photobucket.com_albums_ee331_johnzane_th_utf_8BMTEyMTEwMDgzOWEuanBn.jpg

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
John, I'll give you a call and if we can recruit the help of Josh & Ryan I'm sure that we could do something fun even if it's a mix of Pro-Am and Steel Challenge and a bay for new shooters to try different guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom