What's Your Side-Hustle or Passive Income? Legit Question.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t make much money but I buy and sell guns. Mainly selling guns to buy different guns to play with til I’m sick of them then doing it all over again. I used to flip bourbon sometimes since I knew what to grab when I was out to make a little. I quit doing that since I had to sample very nice one I bought.
I used to do that in Oregon until they passed that moronic law banning private gun sales without a background check. I was doing pretty well at it

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I flip older vehicles but it’s getting harder with the illegals scrapping everything,
They are sending them to mexico. I see several of these dangerous caravans between Tulsa and OKC every-time i drive the turnpike.

IMG_7370.jpeg

IMG_7369.jpeg

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn!!! If you ever move to an acreage there ain’t no telling!!!!!

I wish ... I don't see it happening unless Grumpy passes away here pretty quick. 🤦🤦 I know, I know, I know ... I love him dearly but if we lived where it took him more than 5, 10 minutes to get aMcDs I'd have NO peace at all. 😢 The concessions we make for those we love. 🙄🙄🙄

😋😂😂😂😂

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. I called the highway patrol the first time I saw that and they told me they could do it and it wasn’t citable.
Saw one where the middle vehicle was on a tow dolly dragging another vehicle. Should be cited due to lack of lights are required intervals, publically safety, towing beyond GVWR, tons of violations there.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
They are sending them to mexico. I see several of these dangerous caravans between Tulsa and OKC every-time i drive the turnpike.

View attachment 402672

View attachment 402673
Oh you should see 70 going through to St Louis south bound!

They take the right lane for miles sometimes at night. Illinois is where you catch most of them, going thru Effingham.

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah but then the Health Department crawls up your ass and stays there. They DO NOT like people cooking at home. For some reason, though, breads and muffins and stuff like that gets a pass. I'm assuming it's because those types of things don't require refrigeration to keep them safe after being cooked. 🤷🤷 If anybody actually knows they are welcome to chime in and educate me. 😘
I can understand why, here in Atlanta I was on south side working today, and pulled up Google maps to see what was around.

Cuz food place! Pic added.

Would you go in that? You think they cook there? Na...aint a chance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230817_230046_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20230817_230046_Maps.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom