What's Your Side-Hustle or Passive Income? Legit Question.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive had a lawn mowing service for around 20 years as a side job to my reg job and now that im retired i still do it but have cut it back to the point i only do 1 lawn a day every 2 weeks and they are small yards usually 1 to 2 hours a day, it gets me out of the house but still have time to do what else i want to do. Most of the yards i have now been doing the same ones for 15 + years.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well ……..It’s probably easier for me to say what I don’t do. I do no male modeling, I’m no gigolo, I do absolutely zero booksmart finance type things and I don’t rent pigs. Now my daily tasks may involve, welding, cowboy stuff, equipment operation, carpentry, mechanics, hauling cattle for others, leather shop work and doing dad stuff for 3 daughters. Im pretty much the area fix it guy in the area in the evenings and weekends. My life of working on ranches has made me pretty good at damn near any skill aside from financial guru or lawyer.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ive had a lawn mowing service for around 20 years as a side job to my reg job and now that im retired i still do it but have cut it back to the point i only do 1 lawn a day every 2 weeks and they are small yards usually 1 to 2 hours a day, it gets me out of the house but still have time to do what else i want to do. Most of the yards i have now been doing the same ones for 15 + years.
If I could handle the heat this would be one of my side hustles. Good money and exercise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom