What's Your Side-Hustle or Passive Income? Legit Question.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw one where the middle vehicle was on a tow dolly dragging another vehicle. Should be cited due to lack of lights are required intervals, publically safety, towing beyond GVWR, tons of violations there.
Like this? (@Oklahomabassin gets credit for the photo.)

Resized_Screenshot_20230304_103141_Facebook.jpeg

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Still rockin this pic was my 61st birthday
I just turned 71 and performing the best guitar playing of my life, now that I have rehabbed my knee replacement I can get back to doin gigs

Well, you guys play nice equipment. 2 Strats and I see the neck of Gibson ES or Les Paul. Keep on rockin in the free world!

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I like the name of that town; sounds like an Easter dinner gone bad!
There is a Dennys off the highway, do NOT eat there....it might kill you.

I usually stop there at that truck stop and take a nap for a few hours after I drive from Del city as I go to Philly or Long Island NY every 2 months.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish ... I don't see it happening unless Grumpy passes away here pretty quick. 🤦🤦 I know, I know, I know ... I love him dearly but if we lived where it took him more than 5, 10 minutes to get aMcDs I'd have NO peace at all. 😢 The concessions we make for those we love. 🙄🙄🙄

😋😂😂😂😂
He has your cooking and chooses to eat McShit? Sumpin ain't right in Dat head.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No time for a side-hustle as my real-job, OT for the real-job, kids, etc. keep me plenty busy.

I get a bit of passive income from renting (1/3 crop share) some KS farm ground and distributions from taxable mutual funds. I used to save and reinvest those, respectively, but have been trying not to be a miser in my last few decades, so we bought the OK place, a used UTV, deer feeders, cameras, etc. Going to retire in about 3 years and come visit the great state more often!

Latest posts

Top Bottom