I own it !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I hold the record for a quick sale- four minutes. I also hold the record for the longest running ad- that reminds me I'm gonna bump the safe I have for sale....

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think I hold the record for a quick sale- four minutes. I also hold the record for the longest running ad- that reminds me I'm gonna bump the safe I have for sale....
Hell, you can't sell the safe now! I think of it as the OSA mascot!

You may hold the record for fastest sale. I know there was a Browning safe that sold in maybe less than 10min a couple weeks ago.

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know a particular former member her that bought 10 AR lowers and all the parts to build them complete. That was sometime before the 2016 election, when prices were low. He just knew Hilary would win and drive AR prices through the roof. Before he did this he asked me if he should do it and I said hell no, too risky. He put about $450 in them each and now he's just stuck with them waiting for another Dem to get in the White House LOL

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some individuals' cash asking price ($500) is less than the retail value of the item($750) because they prefer a quick cash sale. If you are taking an item in trade when you preferred a cash sale, why trade down for an item valued at $500?
Don't trade or list your trade wants..

Just replying so I can find your username months from now and offer a trade on something you're selling. Please disregard.

LOL, Call me packrat..

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know a particular former member her that bought 10 AR lowers and all the parts to build them complete. That was sometime before the 2016 election, when prices were low. He just knew Hilary would win and drive AR prices through the roof. Before he did this he asked me if he should do it and I said hell no, too risky. He put about $450 in them each and now he's just stuck with them waiting for another Dem to get in the White House LOL

Yikes . . . I've hoarded lowers before too . . . but always find great deals on parts and end up building another rifle I don't really need.

I'm down to my last AR15 and AR10 stripped lowers . . . plus I have a couple of 80% lowers I need to find a use for . . . :)

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Heck, $450 for a complete AR isn't bad as long as it isn't a bunch of junk parts.

I don't imagine he would have much trouble getting his money back out of them if he wanted to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom