If you are a vaper, or think you might like to use ecigs to quit smoking...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just learned that there is a group that is needing help lobbying the House against the passage of SB802. It's already passed the senate.

This bill will:
1) add a "sin tax" to all vaping supplies.
2) make it a CRIME to import juice from another state
3) Create a system of licensed wholesalers and the retailers could only purchase from those wholesalers.
4) put a big dent in the number of people who are finally able to quit tobacco using a method that is safe and effective.

If you are interested in joining this lobbying effort, (sorry it's only on facebook)

Oklahomans for Vapers Rights (the lobbying effort)

Oklahoma Vapers Club (general discussion about everything e-cig related in Oklahoma.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll just do like most of the local shops and mix flavor in with some pesticide grade nicotine from China.

That's pretty strong words, could be slanderous if you can't prove it. The owner of one of the vape shops in Tulsa is a member of Oklahoma Open Carry...

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty strong words, could be slanderous if you can't prove it. The owner of one of the vape shops in Tulsa is a member of Oklahoma Open Carry...

It's totally harmless, but very true. Seriously, most of the locally blended juices are made from pesticide. I'm not naming names of the shops I know that use it, but it is definitely out there. Your safest bet is to go for european juices that have actual standards and testing (I've long preferred EcoPure). Keep in mind these locally blended juices (and the factory direct Chinese ones) have absolutely no oversight, safety, or testing in the manufacturing process.

It's only slanderous if this was regarding a specific person.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unless you have tested the products yourself, then you're merely spreading propaganda.

Because everything said on this board can be verified.

As to the OP, seems like OK is trying to apply the same regulations as they do with alcohol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom