If you are a vaper, or think you might like to use ecigs to quit smoking...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

usmcvet9803

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used E-ciggs to quite in 2010 I smoke a pack( or more) a day for 17 years. I used a brand called Vapor King, not even sure if they still exist. As far as the quality of ingredients, I don't remember being that concerned I mean really, could it be any worse than cigarettes themselves....? What I can say is besides the occasional cigar( less than a dozen a year) I haven't smoked at all. I have tried chewing gum, pills, cold turkey, etc. This was the only thing that worked for me.

Seedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've managed to quit smoking cigs for almost a year now. The problem is im just as addicted to the ecig as i was the tobacco. I can only hope that the ecigs are "harm reduction". I do worry about the effects of the "juice". At least I, my house and car no longer smell like an ashtray.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've managed to quit smoking cigs for almost a year now. The problem is im just as addicted to the ecig as i was the tobacco. I can only hope that the ecigs are "harm reduction". I do worry about the effects of the "juice". At least I, my house and car no longer smell like an ashtray.

I've wondered the same thing, but according to all the reading I've done, it appears to be pretty harmless.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or you could join the fight against this bill and keep this from happening!

Don't get me wrong, I am in agreement with the movement. I joined both groups. I just proposed a solution for those suspicious of their store bought product; take off the TFH and make their own juice to be sure of a pesticide free "vape."

[EDIT] I have been told by people in medical fields that vapor is good for your lungs. Nictotine isn't necessarily bad for you either(it can prevent Alzheimers). I have also heard from people working in the vape industry that some health insurance carriers are offering discounts to those who quit smoking and start vaping.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

aeropb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Still a huge step forward!

Latest posts

Top Bottom