If you could pick your course curriculum what would it be?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cool!!! The weekend BEFORE would actually work out MUCH BETTER for me!

As for Irons and close...Mike actually two people did beat me on a stage ( Erik on two) by almost 1/2 second, BUT one of them I really like so I don't mind about that...now that other guy... Well lets just say he is big like Erik, but it,s not because of working out like Erik and that hair is to die for.

I like the idea of a 3-gun class, but I would need to know the skill level of the students beforehand, I would hate to have people in over their heads. I envision this class being mainly stage based, LOTS of movement and shooting while moving, and position shooting from very weird angles. It would be nice to be able to streach the range out a bit, and bays with side berms are important. Lets see what we can come up with! KurtM

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd be interested in the tactics of home defense. ie what should the family do when a door is kicked in, walk in on a burglar etc. Obviously there are a million possibilities, so I'm looking for some help in how to "think" to maximize safety for everyone.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're gonna go with the 3 gun idea. Kurt and I have already decided on a date. Now we're gonna find the best place for it. If you are interested in the 3-Gun class go to www.tdsatulsa.com and register. We're gonna cut it off at 15 students. Please don't sign up if you are not familiar with each weapon. We would love to be able to train with you and shoot with you but the skill level of the students is important in a class like this so we need to ask you to have a little more than just plinking experience with your rifle and shotgun in order for this class to be a go.

The date is Sept. 19-20th. Tuition will be $400.

Marshall Luton

Defensive Shooting Academy
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK guys. It's set. We're going to do the 3-Gun thing on Sept. 19-20th. Tuition for the class will be $400 and we'll let you know as soon as we get confirmation from the range. We're hoping that it will take place at the OK City Gun Club in Arcadia. You can register on line at www.tdsatulsa.com.

Better not wait cause Kurt and I will be closing off the registrations at 15 students. This affords you lots of trigger time and lots of personal attention. See you guys on the range!

Latest posts

Top Bottom