I'm needing suggestions for a cooktop for indoors.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Blackstone makes an electric cook top. We use it indoors at work all the time. Use the propane tank to help fuel the gen set, if you’re off grid.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your topic inspired me to go ahead and order the two burner Blackstone flat top grill. I had to order the hose/regulator adapter so I could use the 30lb tank I have. I'll be using it inside the house.
You will love cooking on the blackstone. That’s what we use with the RV, but the cooking is done outside. Very versatile appliance for cooking everything from bacon and eggs in the morning to blackened redfish on the half shell in the evening.

IMG_2303.jpeg

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You will love cooking on the blackstone. That’s what we use with the RV, but the cooking is done outside. Very versatile appliance for cooking everything from bacon and eggs in the morning to blackened redfish on the half shell in the evening.

View attachment 428803
I have the 4 burner version sitting on the lanai. Unfortunately, the lanai faces east and we get cooked and soaked by humidity from mid February to mid November. I used it once, cooking a huge breakfast, in August and I about died. The food was extra salty due too the sweat falling off my face. 😅 There's an electric smoker sitting on top of the 4 burner now.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might want to do some research. Your outside tank most likely has a regulator on it that will bring the pressure down so that you could just use your existing tap in the house to connect to feed your burners even if you needed to use a similar to what you have on your BBQ grill regulator and not need to have a separate propane tank for it inside your house.

I am sure there are some "propane" guys that will chime in to help you figure it out and help keep you safe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom