I'm paying for my screw up on the ramp with my Honda

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chadh2o

Gunslinger
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Staple gun. Got one after my Colorado trip last year. One of the group got injured with a deep gash in his head. Middle of nowhere on top of a mountain. CB radio reached a group on the next mountain and the came our way. Turns out one was an orthopedic surgical doc that had trailed with us 2 days prior.
Last fall I was doing service work at one of my long time customer's home, a doc, and mentioned the troubles of out trip. His wife whips out their travel bag, wow! I realized I needed to make a bag. I did, even have some topical ointment to deaden the area.

Sorry for your ills steelfingers.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:ooh2:Good God, you are as accident prone as I am. Being this graceful ain't easy is it?? :rollingla I feel for ya, dude. Heal up quick. (And ear buds while you're listening to "educational material" makes it a LOT easier to drown out the ass-chewing from the significant other. Not that I would ever not pay attention to Grumpy's advice or wisdom. Or ... well ... be a dutiful wife and hang on his every word or anything ... :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom