Interesting Video on Cancer and People Cured

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Click here for Vimeo video.

I often wonder, and it's been discussed here before, whether our government would stifle progress in the cancer cure arena. There's so much money in treatments, it seems it would make sense.

Anyway, watch the video. It is not arguable that this guy and his procedure HAS cured people. So why isn't this treatment endorsed by the FDA? :anyone:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw that on Mercola.com. Interesting stuff.

My grandad died of prostate cancer, and my mother swore she'd never donate a dime to the American Cancer Society. She said they had no desire to cure that from which they can make so much profit. She may well be right.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Saw that on Mercola.com. Interesting stuff.

My grandad died of prostate cancer, and my mother swore she'd never donate a dime to the American Cancer Society. She said they had no desire to cure that from which they can make so much profit. She may well be right.

Based on this video, she is right. Sorry about your grandad. I don't give money to "cancer research" due to my opinion of the mainstream cancer research industry. This video has confirmed what I thought true. The FDA and the corporations have way too close of a financial relationship. It's rather disgusting what we're doing to our own for a dollar.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Calling out an entire community of researchers (and those actually doing something) based purely on your perception and hunches (even though you're not contributing anything towards resolution) is rock solid. Way to go!

This really is reminicent of those wackos who claim water is a viable offset to hydrocarbons as a fuel source. Those guys have videos on YouTube and Vimeo also.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Calling out an entire community of researchers (and those actually doing something) based purely on your perception and hunches (even though you're not contributing anything towards resolution) is rock solid. Way to go!

This really is reminicent of those wackos who claim water is a viable offset to hydrocarbons as a fuel source. Those guys have videos on YouTube and Vimeo also.

awww.overclock.net_attachments_online_deals_178991d1288656977_newegg_ocz_rally2_16gb_5_40_umad.jpg

Try watching the video or don't at all. That's what this thread is about.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ya know, if I'd heard about this years ago (1998 or sooner), my mom would probably still be alive today! This really hit home and REALLY PISSES ME THE F*** OFF!!!

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ya know, if I'd heard about this years ago (1998 or sooner), my mom would probably still be alive today! This really hit home and REALLY PISSES ME THE F*** OFF!!!

Sorry to hear that, honestly. And I'm sure there are a lot more in your same situation - having found out this information. I mean, the guy has been hounded by the FDA since 1977! He does cure people but he doesn't do it their way! So you've never heard about it, even though it has been proven time and time again, to work! And without all the toxic side-effects!

The whole situation is horrible! These are people's lives!

Latest posts

Top Bottom