Interesting Video on Cancer and People Cured

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched about 1/2 of it. Kinda lost me at the statistics with brain tumors. 9% of a 54 person trial with chemo/radiation and 25% of a 20 person trial with this stuff. I would like to see a little broader stats before believing it is a wonder treatment for cancer. Not that I am discrediting it either. I'll watch the rest of it when I get a chance. I don't think the FDA has any place telling me what treatments I can and can't have for a terminal illness. That should be up to me.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, honestly. And I'm sure there are a lot more in your same situation - having found out this information. I mean, the guy has been hounded by the FDA since 1977! He does cure people but he doesn't do it their way! So you've never heard about it, even though it has been proven time and time again, to work! And without all the toxic side-effects!

The whole situation is horrible! These are people's lives!

Thanks MaddSkillz! I can only imagine the number of people who would be outraged to know this. I've never trusted the FDA, or any other medical entity for that matter, fully. "Take this, but it wil do this and this and this to you." Like you said, a truly horrible situation! I've emailed everyone on my contacts list about this, and hopefully they will do the same.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Watched about 1/2 of it. Kinda lost me at the statistics with brain tumors. 9% of a 54 person trial with chemo/radiation and 25% of a 20 person trial with this stuff. I would like to see a little broader stats before believing it is a wonder treatment for cancer. Not that I am discrediting it either. I'll watch the rest of it when I get a chance. I don't think the FDA has any place telling me what treatments I can and can't have for a terminal illness. That should be up to me.

Yeah, I think the search for the cure-all drug for cancer is still ongoing. The deal is that this guy has had success and his treatments and don't have near the risks that it seems the common accepted methods do. Wouldn't it make sense to try the less risky methods first?

Based on the video, it's very apparent the FDA does have a vendetta against this guy and the only logical conclusion is because his methods work and they're not their methods.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's logic?

I believe the video makes a pretty good case against the FDA and their financial benefit to keep things as they are. This is why I believe they are working to suppress his treatments. I mean, he's not hurting anyone but the FDA's pockets. What other motives would the FDA have? It's not like the current method of treating cancer doesn't kill people. Which is approved by the FDA I might add... But hey, that's completely okay!

So to answer your question, yeah, that's logic.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a doctor right here in Tulsa who was having some really good results with a melanoma vaccine and he got railroaded with some lawsuits and has been barred from ever doing research again by the FDA. The tinfoil does run thick, but there is definitely some truth to these things.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
while i don't think there really is a 'truth' when dealing with these issues, if you want to see about the FDA being in bed with people, watch Food Inc. Look at what the government has done to food in our country and how many current gov officials are former execs in big drug/ag (and vise versa).

1shot(bob)

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you know it's illegal in the USA to treat cancer with nutrition? Several doctors in other countries are getting results using vitamin C, but the FDA refuses to allow such practice here.
If you think this is a conspiracy, or requires tin foil to believe, then you just don't see the big picture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom