Internet service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberslider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about @link internet service? Reliability, speed, etc?

I'm out in the sticks somewhat and Cox is not available. DSL is not available out here either. I have a service now but they informed me that they will no longer be providing the service come September 1.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have reliable cell phone service you might look at a mifi device. I have one from AT&T that works pretty good and I use it all over the world.

Marksman
Reaction score
Lots of people around here have @link. You might want to check into putting a tower up and letting them add their equipment to it. You will get a discount every time someone else adds service and uses your tower. We were going to look at an old cb tower for this but another provider became available at the last minute.

Okiedog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had Hughesnet. Very easy to get installed and good service. BUT, if you have a problem, all communications will be to India. When I relocated and wanted to cancel my service, which I'd had for 5 yrs, I spent almost 4 hrs on the phone trying to get them to just turn the damn thing off and stop sending the bill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom