Intruders 0 - Homeowner's Son 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defcon Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know how would you guys feel if your son had killed three intruders as he was well within his right to do. Then a bunch of folks who have never in their lives been in a mortal fear scenario start a bunch of conjecture and inuendo about drugs and women and conspiracy? What if it were your wife? Your daughter? This traumatic event will be on this young man for many years. Those who question his motives do a disservice to him and his family. Fighting for ones life in a split second enviorment is always questioned by those having never faced the same decision making process. I for one am sorry the shooter was forced by the actions of others to take lives. However I am supportive of refusing to be a victim.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know how would you guys feel if your son had killed three intruders as he was well within his right to do. Then a bunch of folks who have never in their lives been in a mortal fear scenario start a bunch of conjecture and inuendo about drugs and women and conspiracy? What if it were your wife? Your daughter? This traumatic event will be on this young man for many years. Those who question his motives do a disservice to him and his family. Fighting for ones life in a split second enviorment is always questioned by those having never faced the same decision making process. I for one am sorry the shooter was forced by the actions of others to take lives. However I am supportive of refusing to be a victim.

I don't know, I don't think anyone here has specifically intimated the homeowner or his son were involved in anything illicit. Speculating that the invaders had some inside information that led them to target this home is not the same thing. It looks like a nice big, fancy home, to me, maybe they were hoping to find a bunch of jewelry, cash or guns? Doesn't mean the homeowners knew them, or were up to anything bad. Who knows?

I will say, though, that it struck me as an odd scenario, too, and that was my first thought - this wasn't a random break-in.

People speculate. Get over it. No one is accusing the homeowner of s**t.

Latest posts

Top Bottom