Ipad 2: Anybody getting one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Scott

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on the Ipad 2. Has some decent refinements over the first Ipad, which I wanted but never got. Anybody else gonna be up at 2am Friday morning ordering one?

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kid wants the new one coming out, already has the ipad one. I will try to put it off a month or so and see if they are having any problems.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think I'm going to stick with this.

[Broken External Image]

Haha ... you laugh but I still have a cell phone that doesn't take pictures and doesn't surf the net ... I talk on it and I can get voice mails if I'm not able to answer. What else does a girl need?? Well ... besides THAT ... ;)

The guys at T-Mobile told me in another year or so one like it will be in the Smithsonian right next to the rotary dial phones.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Haha ... you laugh but I still have a cell phone that doesn't take pictures and doesn't surf the net ... I talk on it and I can get voice mails if I'm not able to answer. What else does a girl need?? Well ... besides THAT ... ;)

The guys at T-Mobile told me in another year or so one like it will be in the Smithsonian right next to the rotary dial phones.

Whoa! If it weren't for the phone companies raping and pillaging our wallets, that service would have to be almost free by now!

You know, it's their intent that personal computers become unnecessary and it'll no longer be referred to as a "phone," but a "mobile device." Or something like that. Crazy.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Whoa! If it weren't for the phone companies raping and pillaging our wallets, that service would have to be almost free by now!

You know, it's their intent that personal computers become unnecessary and it'll no longer be referred to as a "phone," but a "mobile device." Or something like that. Crazy.

It is ... ;)

Every once in a while they try to talk me into upgrading. I keep telling them when they can upgrade my " device" without changing the amount of my bill then we will give it a go ...

Bless their hearts ... gotta give them an "A" for effort ...

If it wasn't for GC I wouldn't even have a cell phone at all but he insists ... :grumble:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is ... ;)

Every once in a while they try to talk me into upgrading. I keep telling them when they can upgrade my " device" without changing the amount of my bill then we will give it a go ...

Bless their hearts ... gotta give them an "A" for effort ...

If it wasn't for GC I wouldn't even have a cell phone at all but he insists ... :grumble:

Someone's gotta keep tabs on you. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom